Sales Manager Belgium (iGuzzini) *SUCCESVOL INGEVULD*
- Leadership and coordinating our sales team in Belgium;
- Active in sales and take responsibility;
- Reporting to the Director DACH BENELUX and to Italy;
- Customer categorization: development and expansion on our focus and strategy;
- Lighting consulting and sales tasks in the field;
- Project, client and intermediary acquisitions;
- Organization and processing of incoming order;
- Care and management of our existing customers;
- Establishment and expansion of customer contacts (architects, planning and engineering offices, authorities, specialist dealers and installers);
- Initiation and execution of (inter)national delivery and project business;
- Advice to customers, including associated customer-specific concepts and
- lighting solutions;
- Ability to build and solidify a solid network of relationships with existing and
- potential primary customers.
In order to work at iGuzzini, technical background is an advantage, but not mandatory. However, flexibility, teamwork and open-mindedness are prerequisites. To fulfill this diverse and demanding job, you should have in-depth experience in advisory sales or project business in the lighting industry. You speak Flemish, French and English. Other languages are a plus.
An interesting, independent and creative job in an innovative company that is the trendsetter in its industry. You will be thoroughly trained in our concepts by experienced colleagues. Our project engineering and sales team will give you the best possible support.
Jasper Touw | firstname.lastname@example.org | +31651205817