Sales Director - Project Business at Somfy (Northern Europe)
For our division which is entirely dedicated to project business in commercial and residential projects we are looking for a Sales Director who is keen to drive the profit and growth by defining and implementing the Northern Europe (NEBA) Project Business Channel strategy. This person should have excellent commercial and business development skills to grow and develop new market segments and channels.
By working closely with the Country Managers and the local Sales Managers Project Business the Sales Director is the driving force behind the execution of the Channel strategy locally.
- Develops and implements the strategy to grow the revenue and profitability of the Channel.
- Is responsible for developing and delivering the budget.
- Ensures the local execution of the strategy and budget by working closely together with the Country Managers and the local Sales Managers. (At local level, there is a shared responsibility with the country manager.)
- Works closely together with the Sales Director B2B, Sales Director B2C and the Strategic Marketing Director to ensure strategic alignment across NEBA.
- Proactively participates and represents the organisation externally at events and/or in partnerships.
- Shows a strong commercial mindset in pursuing business opportunities.
- Is responsible for managing the Channel Marketing team.
- Master’s degree in Marketing or Engineering.
- >10 years of international working experience with a proven track record in business development in the construction business.
- Experience with working in a matrix organisation.
- Strong knowledge of the Projects & Commercial Specification market – being able to bring a relevant network.
- Proven success in developing and driving local teams.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders – influences with diplomacy.
- An energetic and resolute leader.
- Extensive international traveling (day trips).
Somfy is the world leader in the automatic control of openings and closures in homes and buildings.
Somfy believes in smarter buildings with happier and productive occupants. We are committed to significantly improving the performance of facades by automating solar shading with intelligent controls and motors. People around the world dream of enjoying safe, healthy, and eco-friendly living conditions for themselves and their loved ones.
To meet these essential requirements for improved living conditions, Somfy Group creates innovative solutions for homes and buildings in three areas:
- Comfort and well-being for everyone at all ages.
- The security of people and property.
- Preservation of the environment.
More about Somfy:
What do we offer
- Competitive compensation plus year-end bonus based on performance.
- Working in an international team of professionals.
- A dynamic and innovative culture.
- Fulltime position.
For more information regarding the job and the application procedure, please contact:
Jasper Touw | firstname.lastname@example.org | +316 5120 5817
Niels Uljee | email@example.com | +316 2311 9090
- Meet & regeltechniek