Channel / Sales Manager - Project Business bij Somfy (NL)
- Contributes to the country/channel strategy by executing the road map.
- Ability to drive the marketing strategy in partnership with the Marketing Manager.
- Achieves the validated budget (sales & paid services) by managing the project pipeline.
- Gives input regarding strategic processes (sales budgetting, strategic files, market trends).
- Pursues a proactive approach towards potential new customers/projects.
- Provides expert support in local business development processes and leverages the team to grow in both residential and commercial sectors.
- Have sole responsibility and be able to manage a portfolio of key customers and projects as part of the channel manager role.
- Represents the organisation externally at events and/or in partnerships.
- Responsible for the local Project Business team regarding daily management, development and coaching.
- Master’s degree in Sales, Marketing or equivalent experience.
- > 10 years’ proven track record in commercial/specification sales.
- > 5 years’ proven track record in successful management of a sales team.
- Knowledge of the Projects & Commercial Specification market.
- Knowledge of the residential housebuilder (e.g. having strong existing relationships with regional players in housebuilders, residential developers).
- Experience with working in an international organisation in a technically oriented industry.
- Good knowledge of technical products (e.g. electrical installations).
- Familiar with ERP systems (e.g. Baan/SAP) and CRM systems (e.g. SalesForce).
- Strong strategic mindset with the ability of identifying (new) business opportunities.
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders – influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building;
Somfy is the world leader in the automatic control of openings and closures in homes and buildings.
Somfy believes in smarter buildings with happier and productive occupants. We are committed to significantly improving the performance of facades by automating solar shading with intelligent controls and motors. People around the world dream of enjoying safe, healthy, and eco-friendly living conditions for themselves and their loved ones.
To meet these essential requirements for improved living conditions, Somfy Group creates innovative solutions for homes and buildings in three areas:
- Comfort and well-being for everyone at all ages.
- The security of people and property.
- Preservation of the environment.
More about Somfy:
What do we offer
- Competitive compensation plus year-end bonus based on performance.
- Working in an international team of professionals.
- A dynamic and innovative culture.
- Fulltime position.
For more information regarding the job and the application procedure, please contact:
Jasper Touw | firstname.lastname@example.org | +316 5120 5817
Niels Uljee | email@example.com | +316 2311 9090
- Noord Brabant
- Noord Holland
- Zuid Holland