Area Sales Representative – Commercial & Residential Projects (Somfy - BeLux)
For our projects division which is entirely dedicated to project business in commercial and residential projects we are looking for an Area Sales Representative with a proven track-record in maintaining, expanding and developing an existing customer portfolio (main focus on region: Antwerp, Limburg, Flemish Brabant).
In this role, you will be responsible for the identification of projects, the execution of the sales process, and the development of specifications and ongoing commercial and residential demand for Somfy building control solutions and related products and services.
You will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to execute the Project Business Channel’s strategy. You will report directly to the Sales Manager Project Business.
- Execute and deliver on the annual business plan.
- Build the project pipeline by maintain and expanding existing customer portfolio, but also by seeking, identifying and analyzing new project opportunities.
- Implementing sales strategies and methodologies to ensure Somfy solutions are part of all identified projects and business opportunities
- Deliver service and training to existing customers.
- Work closely together with the Regional Sales team of the B2B-Channel.
- A HND/Foundation degree in Electrical Engineering, Building Engineering or other related fields.
- >3 years sales experience with a proven track record in a project business environment.
- The ability to bring your own relevant network.
- A commercial drive with a pro-active approach (Hunter).
- Resilience – being able to deal with resistance in a positive manner.
- A self-starter attitude – being able to work autonomously.
- A team player mentality – involves others and shares information.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language (French is a plus).
- Sound technical knowledge.
Somfy is the world leader in the automatic control of openings and closures in homes and buildings.
Somfy believes in smarter buildings with happier and productive occupants. We are committed to significantly improving the performance of facades by automating solar shading with intelligent controls and motors. People around the world dream of enjoying safe, healthy, and eco-friendly living conditions for themselves and their loved ones.
To meet these essential requirements for improved living conditions, Somfy Group creates innovative solutions for homes and buildings in three areas:
- Comfort and well-being for everyone at all ages.
- The security of people and property.
- Preservation of the environment.
More about Somfy:
What do we offer
- Working in an international organization with a dynamic and innovative culture and team of professionals.
- Competitive compensation plus year-end bonus based on performance (12%).
- Company car (+ fuel card), phone, laptop.
- Net expenses, internet allowance, meal vouchers.
- Hospitality and group insurance.
- Leave: 20 + 6 days.
- Fulltime position.
Jasper Touw | firstname.lastname@example.org | +316 5120 5817