Channel Marketing Manager – Project Business | Northern Europe
For our Project Business Sales Channel in Northern Europe, we are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager with a proven track-record within the commercial buildings specification market. Experience with residential market is a plus.
In this role, you will play an important role in gathering and analysing market data to develop and implement the Project Business Channel strategy within our Northern Europe Business Area (NEBA: UK & Ireland, BENELUX and Nordic countries).
You will work closely with the local Project Business Sales Managers to implement the Channel’s strategy. You will report directly to the Project Business Channel Director based in Hoofddorp (The Netherlands).
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Conduct market research (market data, financial figures, technologies, trends, benchmarks, customers) to create market intelligence;
- Co-develop the channel strategy in close cooperation with the Project Business Channel Director;
- Work closely with the local Project Business Sales Managers to implement the strategy locally (country roadmaps);
- Co-develop, drive & implement the channel’s marketing plan and budget;
- Execute cross-border marketing and business development initiatives;
- Support product and/or service launches of Project Business solutions;
- Develop and contribute to the communication of the value proposal;
- Contributes to deliver fact-based materials to support the value proposition and sales speeches;
- Identify new growth opportunities (products, services, segments or route to market);
- Oversees the product portfolio and prioritizes (local) needs for product developments/adjustments;
- Contributes to annual marketing campaigns, promotions and tools for the Project Business;
- Represents Somfy at various external partners: suppliers, customers, media, sector organisations etc.;
- Act as liaison between NEBA and the Group to bring across local business and market demands;
- Master’s degree (or equivalent experience) within a technical area (Engineering, Business Administration);
- >5 years’ proven track record within the Commercial Specification market;
- Advanced excel skills & data visualisation tools (e.g., Power BI, Rmarkdown, Tableau);
- Experience working within an international organisation;
- Market-oriented mindset with the ability of identifying (new) business opportunities;
- Analytical skills to interpret data;
- Creativity in visualizing/communicating insights with stakeholders;
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders – influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building;
Somfy is the world leader in the automatic control of openings and closures in homes and buildings.
Somfy believes in smarter buildings with happier and productive occupants. We are committed to significantly improving the performance of facades by automating solar shading with intelligent controls and motors. People around the world dream of enjoying safe, healthy, and eco-friendly living conditions for themselves and their loved ones.
To meet these essential requirements for improved living conditions, Somfy Group creates innovative solutions for homes and buildings in three areas:
- Comfort and well-being for everyone at all ages
- The security of people and property
- Preservation of the environment
More about Somfy:
What do we offer
- Competitive compensation plus year-end bonus based on performance
- Working in an international team of professionals
- A dynamic and innovative culture
- Fulltime position
Jasper Touw | email@example.com | +316 5120 5817
Niels Uljee | firstname.lastname@example.org | +316 2311 9090