Account/Project Manager - Region East NL
At Delta Light – a Belgian family business – we design and manufacture architectural lighting and collaborate with architects, designers, contractors and investors to integrate light into their projects. We have been doing this through a global network since 1989, working on small and large scale houses, hotels, offices, public buildings, retail and hospitality environments.
For our Dutch team we are on the lookout for a: Account/Project Manager - Region East NL
- You define a strategy with our partners, in line with the Delta Light strategy and guidelines in order to achieve the budget and goals.
- You promote the Delta Light brand towards all stakeholders: being specifiers, distributors, installers and investors.
- You introduce the company and the product range by regular visits to offices or on the construction site of prospects.
- You manage the sales in your area by:
- Taking action to further grow within your market, to increase our brand awareness by introducing the correct marketing tools and to build a team of brand ambassadors.
- Achieve the sales targets and realize the budgeted margins.
- Follow up on the discount policy.
- Supporting the sales operational activities in your territory and with our partners.
- Proposing actions to increase our brand awareness with all stakeholders.
- Maximizing the customer satisfaction in all contacts existing between you and the market, being direct or indirect customers.
- You brainstorm with architects to create a Delta Light proposal in projects: examine the potential projects and assist the specifiers in selecting the adequate products per project.
- You elaborate and monitor the execution of the projects: from order to delivery to the client and aftersales. Therewith creating recurring business and satisfied loyal relationships.
- Creating a dynamic collaboration with the team of the partners and the best service (quality) towards the distribution market.
- You maintain and expand all public relations with the distributors and specifiers via participation at local fairs and events.
- Follow up all promotional and other marketing activities with a decent follow up after the events.
- Gaining all necessary market insights on partners, specifiers, contractors, competition and other important people.
- Using the CRM system and all necessary reporting dashboards.
- You monitor the execution of the local marketing plan and budget.
- You inform the Area Manager on any requests for changes in prices, delivery, payment and other conditions.
- You report periodically to the Area Manager on results achieved, current and future projects.
- You contribute to/are closely involved in the product management team and help to develop new products, in line with the global/local tendencies.
- You have a Bachelor degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in relevant sales and project management, preferably at a renowned brand in architectural materials.
- Experience in the area of design / interior architecture / lighting and having a senior network is a plus.
- You have thorough technical and commercial insight.
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a good knowledge of English.
- You are a result oriented, with a drive for success, strong planning and organization skills.
- You have a competitive nature, with a structured, strategic as well as to-the-point approach.
- You are inventive, communicative and consistently strive for customer satisfaction.
- You are highly client oriented, have an excellent eye for detail and are eager to stay updated on trends.
- You have a strong sense for added value esthetics, and have flair and an impeccable appearance.
- You are an elegant, energetic networker and passionate for the business.
- You are willing to travel daily in your region, and regularly to our Amsterdam showroom.
About Delta Light
Incorporated in Belgium in 1989 by business manager and designer Paul Ameloot, today Delta Light has developed to become the market leader and trendsetter in architectural lighting. Presenting innovative lighting designs, the company is recognised throughout the world for its subtle blend of ambiance, elegance, functionality, and design, both in interior and exterior lighting.
Building on its reputation as manufacturer of architectural lighting, Delta Light has grown to become a trendsetter when it comes to lighting designs for residential, commercial and professional environments. Ranging from retail to residential, office, public, showrooms to hospitality and landscape projects, small to very large scale, Delta Light has the product range, experience and knowledge to meet the functional and aesthetic needs of your projects.
Over the years Delta Light established its growth based on in-house design, R&D, quality control, testing and production. From design to engineering and prototyping, all the way to production, packaging and stocking… all is handled at the Delta Light headquarters in Belgium.
- A challenging job and the possibility to work for a highly professional and leading international organization in the lighting industry.
- Excellent employment conditions (primary and secondary).
- Compagny car/phone/laptop.
- Training and education in consultation and in line with your ambition.
For more information about Delta Light go to: https://www.deltalight.com/nl
For questions regarding the job and the procedure, please contact:
Jasper Touw | email@example.com | +316 5120 5817
Niels Uljee | firstname.lastname@example.org | +316 2311 9090
Voltys is the exclusive recruitment partner for this vacancy.
To apply please click on the assigned button or go to: www.voltys.nl
- Licht-, interieur- en architectuur
- Sales Buitendienst