Key Account Manager Machinebouw
As an International Key Account Manager you will be responsible for developing, and growing international corporate account relationships and profitable sales with large, multi-site strategic accounts, internationally.
The focus in this role lies on hunting for new sustainable business but of course you will be responsible for developing an existing customer base as well.
You will partner with other Fabory resources to embed our values, and offer relevant solutions that build mutual benefit for our customer and us.
Your next step at Fabory
You will work in our Export Team where you’ll be responsible for selected major Fabory accounts. When you start in our team you will start with an onboarding period. In addition to entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, want to win and creating the best value for both customer as well as Fabory, we consider your personal development as important.
Fabory rewards performance and ambition with the right development and growth opportunities.
In addition to an attractive base salary, you can expect (based on 40 hour work week):
- Attractive Sales Incentive Plan.
- 28 holiday days.
- Lease car.
- Lap top and a mobile phone.
- Flexible working times and location-independent working.
Your job as an International Key Account Manager
- Develop new business based on effective pipeline management.
- Develop sales with large accounts, on a global scale.
- Create a strategic sales plan that meets or exceeds turnover and gross profit targets, and execute accordingly.
- Create strategic account plans for your customer portfolio that are in line with Fabory sales strategy and that outline account objectives, strategies, resources and tactics to be deployed.
- Know your customers. You will understand and analyse their current and future needs and processes (e.g. procurement or production process), and provide possible solutions.
- Build strong relationships with all DMU’s (including C-level), and easily shift between hierarchical levels.
- Own contract management. You have a full view of each customer and the contract stage they are. You will evaluate, negotiate, and direct the development, winning, maintenance, extensions, renewals, and discontinuation of account agreements.
- Proactively lead the Share of Sites approach for own developed Large Accounts as Lead KAM.
- Negotiate, develop, and maintain Global price agreements for the Lead KAM Large Accounts.
- Lead “Tailored Account Teams”, as cross-functional, and international teams of external and internal partners (including but not limited to representatives of the customer, internally Customer Service, Quality, PLE) to deliver Fabory’s value proposition, fulfil customer needs and fulfil contract agreements.
- Monitor and analyse KPIs and sales indicators by using CRM, PowerBI and other reporting tools to understand the current situation. You will then proactively report out on results and use insight to implement corrective actions and performance improvements.
- Act as an internal expert on market and customer developments
About Fabory Fastening Solutions
Fabory is known as the 'masters in fasteners'. Fabory has a huge selection of fasteners, known for their quality, reliability and assortment. The fastener range is comprised of most all shapes and sizes with highly diverse materials and screw threads like metric and imperial. The team of technical experts assists customers to solve fastening problems and to give advice in the design of various fastenings. Next to that Fabory offers innovative Supply Chain Solutions to exceed production and inventory needs so clients can optimise their TCO.
Quality: At fabory, quality goes beyond product quality. The quality of our service is monitored constantly as well, because we want to guarantee that you receive the best possible service. And last but not least, quality is also key in our team members which is why they receive ongoing training to help them look after your needs.
Know-How: Understanding the problem and finding a fitting solution makes all the difference. At Fabory we have extensive, up-to-date knowledge of your market, the newest fastening technologies and products for maintenance and repair. Plus we know the needs and wishes of our customers. Our know-how is what sets us apart from other suppliers.
Convenience: Our focus is on you, which allows you to focus fully on your own processes. Convenience takes many forms and we are keen to offer you the solution that suits you best. There is one thing all our services have in common: they help increase efficiency and reduce your ordering, handling and stocking costs.
European presence-Global Solutions: Fabory is present in 10 countries throughout Europe and our Export department serves all other countries in the rest of the world. We have a strong presence in Europe through our sales force on the road and on the phone, in our network of shops and online. We believe that being present at a local level helps us understand your business and challenges better. We are an international player, but with a strong local presence and market knowledge. Our Export department ships products to nearly any location around the globe.
To be successful, you'll need to
- Have a minimum of 5 years of B2B concept selling experience – out of which 3 years of managing complex large accounts.
- Preferably have a Bachelor or Masters’ degree, or level achieved through experience.
- Have technical affinity and be well experienced in project management (international commercial projects)
- Don’t shy away from numbers and analyses – instead you translate the figures into information and actions.
- Are a strong and confident communicator in Dutch and English on all levels, while remaining approachable.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset - you see opportunities for new business or business expansion and can back this up with facts and figures.
- Are a natural networker - you will grow your network of potential customers with ease and ambition, and you have the ability to convert this into sales. You understand personal branding and use it effectively.
- Are an early adopter in digital sales developments and opportunities.
- Have a natural curiosity to keep up to date with market developments as well as the different international markets of your customers.
Voltys Recruitment & Executive Search is Recruitment Partner for this position. For more information, please contact: Udo van der Groen, Senior Recruitment Consultant: +31628108399 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Civiele techniek
- Zuid Holland
- Noord Holland
- Noord Brabant
- Sales Buitendienst
- Supply Chain